The OH-TR-MADI-1310-MM optical transceiver is a plug in option for select LYNX Technik yellobrik and greenMachine products. Specifically this option is intended to convert the LYNX OTR 1210 MM MADI Transceiver module from the standard 850nm to 1310nm wavelength. This is also a plug in option for greenMachine when using the MADI audio APP. TX Wavelength is a fixed 1310nm, and suitable for distances up to 2km**.
A socket, or “cage” is provided for the SFP in the supporting LYNX Technik product for easy installation or upgrade. The SFP is hot swappable.
** Distance is an approximation. Actual distances achieved can be longer or shorter depending on the type of fiber cable and accumulated optical losses in the fiber link. Determine link losses and perform optical budget calculations to ensure correct operation.
- Optical multimode transceiver for MADI audio applications
- Receiver and transmitter in single package
- 1310nm TX Wavelength - Multimode
- Receive wavelengths 1270 to 1620nm according to ITU-T G694.2
- TX Distances up to 2km**
- For use with yellobrik and greenMachine product lines
- Pluggable and hot swappable
- LC Duplex fiber connections
- Lead free and RoHS compliant
|1310nm Multimode Optical Transceiver