PTG 1802 ( "Testor | lite 3G " ) is a compact SDI video and audio test generator designed to address a multitude of test and verification needs in modern digital infrastructures. The large color touch-screen provides a simple, intuitive user interface and the integrated rechargeable battery will provide for up to 4 hours of continuous use.
External power / charge is provided via the USB port. When connected to a standard USB 2.0 port the PTG 1802 will draw 500mA (max) to charge battery. (if the unit is powered while connected to a USB 2.0 port then it will use the internal battery and is not charging). Charge time 360 minutes approx. (from empty) when connected to standard USB 2.0 port (i.e. computer) with PTG 1802 switched off.
If connected to the USB-DCP power supply (included) then the unit can be powered and charged simultaneously. (1.5A).Charge times (from empty):
~100min unit switched off / ~180min approx. unit switched on
Note: USB port is also used for firmware updates
This dynamic pattern is unique to the Testor and can be used to verify a number of video and audio performance issues within a modern digital broadcast infrastructure.
- 2 x SDI video on 75 Ohm BNC connectors (Each output is the same format and frequency, but can have different patterns)
- SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259
- Multiple 3G Streaming Modes (SMPTE 425, SMPTE 372, SMPTE 425 and more)
- Embedded Audio Generator with 4 independent audio channels (2 Stereo pairs) each with adjustable level and frequency
- Preset frequency selections: 50, 100, 200, 250, 400, 500, 800, 1k, 2k, 4k, 8k, 16kHz
- Level adjustments: 0 to -79dBFS in 1dB steps
- All 4 channels available to both SDI output embedders, which can embed 8 channels into any two groups (selectable). Each SDI Embedder can be configured independently with different groups and channel assignments.
- 1 x analog sync output, BNC connector 75 Ohm
- Large selection of Static Patterns, Dynamic Patterns, and 3D Patterns
- Multiple, selectable overlays
Note: When SMPTE 525 dual stream or dual link mode is used, audio is embedded into both streams.
|PTG 1802||"Testor | lite 3G" - SDI test pattern generator|
|PTG BATT||PTG 1802 & WFM 1801 Replacement Battery|
|PTG 1802 CASE||Testor | lite 3G Case|
|PTG 1802 ABS Case||Plastic Transport Case for Testor | Lite™|
|WFM 1801||Waveform Monitor And Vectorscope|